So you just clicked this little column of “Who I am”. Hmm wondering about who I am? 😛
OK, this is just a glimpse of things about me that you don’t need to know but I wrote down anyway 😀
I am a
lost lonely amateur Musafir aka traveler and A Die-hard dream hunter searching for ‘treasures’ in every drop of things I encounter. Love to call myself as a “Warrior of Light” pursuing lights of knowledge, meaning (s) & value (s) in everyday-ness.
Well, I have been enjoying and embracing life of solitude in the North of Celebes Island for a couple of years now. Celebes? Haven’t heard of it? Well, simply ask Prof. Google. Hahaha 😀
Right now, I’m taking a part-time job as a college student in UMM. Frankly saying, I am simply obsessed with traveling. Though I haven’t accomplished my ’round-the-globe-travel-bucket-list’ yet, one day I will! 😉
Why traveling? Well, for me (personally) to live is to travel. Since I define life as a journey of finding and becoming. To find hidden meaning (s) and value (s) that have been put out there by the Creator of all that exist. To become someone better & wise enough to see things as a whole. Also, to become someone who I really want to be, not just who I was meant to be. 😉
My philosophy(es) in life:
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t, then who will?
- Trust God more than you trust yourself.
- Work Hard. Pray Harder.
- Never ever Give Up on your dreams!
- You can do anything. But not everything.
- Live simply. Give more. Expect less.
- The more you give, the more you receive.
- Let go of your fear.
- Never stop dreaming. Never stop believing.
- Do the right things and do the things right.
- Every person is a Teacher. Every place is a School.
- Don’t stop learning.
- Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- Don’t let anybody/anything stop you from being who you really are.
- Don’t waste your precious time doing useless things!
- Choose the journey, not the destination.
- Live to love life. Love to live life. 🙂
(The list actually won’t stop there. But let me just stop it there) 😀
Over all, I am just nobody who has been trying to be somebody. Not to please anybody, but to please the One up above and just want to be the
perfect complete me in a new and a better direction. 🙂
Thank you for allowing me to tell you a little
more about myself, and I sincerely look forward to learning more about you along the way. And thank you for being a part of my journey and stories. 🙂
Now leave me [a] words below to let me know
that you just stopped by. Otherwise, you just look like a stalker 😛 😀
Have a good time and …
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy!